• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Have you thought to offer your services to College Loan officers? :ror:

I am in. I will be there, ready to go. I will bring some regular Doritos and Regular chip and dip. Should be a very good time.8)

Why Blow me down! this is all great! But I'm,"Lapeer"

Holly-shit!!! See what All I'm, missing here.Lol... dammm-it ... Sorry, I live way over here in Lapeer,Mi ... Cause this sound all great to me, And I'd surely bring anuff food & goodie's for ya guy's to fill up on too, And I'd love to crawl with some of you's too ...And it's Nice to hear about what all you guy's got going on over that way.. And it's nice to meet you all's too....I'm, "Scoot'er" over here in lapeer,MI and I've been working on having a great sized indoor crawling spot set up down in my basement by the end of this month too, looking to be about 25x20feet total size area too will done, With a couple of 7 1/2 foot high "MT's" in it and a steep climb to the top of the first one, I tested that one out but, side rolled down back ward's off it and snapp'ed my steering servo horn out, So it's going to be a tuff set up ,and I'm, not changing it to be any easyier either .... take care & it was nice to drop in to see what you all's got going on over that way too....Scoot'er... .

Last edited:
DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! i am going TRY my hardest to come but if i dont get my homework done enough then im a no go. but dont count me out. if i dont show up then you know i didnt get my homework done. hope to see you guys there.

DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! i am going TRY my hardest to come but if i dont get my homework done enough then im a no go. but dont count me out. if i dont show up then you know i didnt get my homework done. hope to see you guys there.

Wow does that bring back some mems. Didn't crawl while I was at state many moon ago, but for me it was Mt. Biking. Kevin, you're not out drinking tonight only to skip crawling for homework are you?
Besides, not much good TV on Sunday night, so you can always do it then.....right?

Nate, went back and fourth with kids and wife w/ colds, but she says GO for sanity's sake.
12:30. I think Alex is carpool'n with me.
I'll call you on the way out. If no one else chimes in on buns, I'll grab some with the tatorSa.

You guys missed out on a great time. I hope to get over there and crawl with Nate again. And a Kudo's goes out to Nates wife who barbequed up the hamburgers. They were excellent.

Daym I guess I missed out. I was down by the rocks at my house and... no mosquttos, if my parents give the thumbs-up we could have somthing like that at my house next week. The rocks look beatiful; I think you guys will be impressed.

p.s. I'll get some pic.s tmrw or tue.s maybe

Well you haven't shown us any pictures. :lol: Seriously though, I won't be available this weekend. Family is coming over for our annual family halloween party.

Have fun though.

Daym I guess I missed out. I was down by the rocks at my house and... no mosquttos, if my parents give the thumbs-up we could have somthing like that at my house next week. The rocks look beatiful; I think you guys will be impressed.

p.s. I'll get some pic.s tmrw or tue.s maybe
This doesn't sound like a solid invite. Do you have "the thumbs-up"? If so set a date and time and then... you can ask why nobody wants to come.

ON THAT NOTE >>> MY BACK YARD SATURDAY MORNING 9am to 1pm<<< open invite, fun crawl, byob

Alright since I forgot to get pictures I got them this morning. I dunked my foot in a creek to get them so be thankful:D

The rocks range from medium traction to moss covered slick rock that even the panthers couldn't go. I will bring a leaf blower out there before Sunday, the leaves simply make it hard to see the deep holes and are kinda slippery. The sizes range from EXCELLENT scaler (bring your scaler or 1.9 if ya got one, there is awesome spots for them) to challenging 2.2 and even some car sized boulders too...

The parents gave me the go ahead so Sunday, 12 noon- whenever. Eat before you come, (BK FTW), wear long pants (slight risk of poison ivy), and shoes (even you Dave"thumbsup"). Also bring a backpack to carry your extra batteries and/or your rig down, the walk in is about 5 min.s but you might want free hands:)

on to the pic.s

100_6723.jpg

100_6722.jpg

100_6721.jpg

100_6720.jpg

100_6719.jpg

100_6718.jpg

100_6717.jpg

Which reminds me. Addy of my house;

3466 54th st.
Hamilton, MI

phone if you need it (269)751 6351; this is the home phone, don't call my cell if you have it, I currently am unable to use it...

Picture of the house, just park in the driveway by the barn"thumbsup"

000_0007.jpg

wow that looks like it is going be fun. i cant make it once again. next week is midterms so yeah no fun for me. if there is an outing in muskegon i think i could most likey find some time for that. i swear one of these times i will make it to an outing and meet all you guys. hopefuly before the snow comes.

This doesn't sound like a solid invite. Do you have "the thumbs-up"? If so set a date and time and then... you can ask why nobody wants to come.

ON THAT NOTE >>> MY BACK YARD SATURDAY MORNING 9am to 1pm<<< open invite, fun crawl, byob

Sorry Nate. Can't make it today. I would love too since I now have a set of Losi claws to test. Oh well. Kind of soggy out there also.

CoolKid... wow. Why are you inside. I think I would be stealing extention cords and camping out there. Unfortunately my wife works tomorrow so I can't play then either. Hopefully the weather will work for you. It does look like alot of fun. Hopefully next time. 8)

Well if you guys come I'll be willing to brave the weather, if not that's cool too"thumbsup"

I have been inside sick for the last 24hrs. Kids had it, wife had it, now me.
As long as it doesn't rain, I might brave it for an hour or so.
Nate?

Back