• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Not sure if you guys met on Sunday or not??
I was sick enough to be out of work Mon and Tues. Back today, but barely.

Are there any plans for this weekend? I got to get a crawl fix baaaaad!

Well I would love to get together and crawl this weekend. Unfortunately, here is my schedule.

The wife has Saturday off... "thumbsup" but I have to go to work to do inventory from 6 am to 12ish...:-( I might be available after that.

Sunday my wife does work all day. :-(

Well that's the way my life goes.

I'm open Sunday after 2pm.
Saturday I would have to get a sitter for the kids for 2hrs or so. (prefer Sun).

What and where - anyone??

If anyone is watching this board and thinks nothing is happening around here (West MI), SEND A PM and request to recieve e-mails about crawling . This forum has not yet become the primary way we comunicate.

I don't know how others feel, chime in, but to me a fourm feels more like the place to announce that something is going on. If "we" post every little planning detail and the whole "voting prossess" the forum will be very hard to follow, ESPECIALLY for visitors who are just trying to find out where and when things are happening. I know that I often don't post because I feel like there is a cetrain amount of commitment invoilved, for instance , If I start posting about something I better be ready to follow through with that thing . Perhaps this thread should be used only for solid announcements of where and when we are geting together. OR maybe we need a second thread for the express purpose of posting actual planned events. Does anyone know if the calender functions provided on the forum might be usefull to us ?

I kind agree with Nate. If the 25 or so people in the mass emails would start posting it would be a lot different.

On a different note; some pic.s from today, sorry scott, none of the non-articulating beast; you were late:D

100_6758.jpg

100_6755.jpg

100_6754.jpg

100_6759.jpg

100_6760.jpg

I wish we could all get together one day out your way you guys got all the rocks we got all the mud."thumbsup"

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
We got rocks? I had to drive 30 miles! I guess I could just walk to my backyard course but that gets old, 'specially by yourself....

Ooooooo i feel special, i see my Grave Digger on here..lol today was fun, glad i finely got to meet all you guys

So do we have any more plans or is it getting to cold out for some of the older guys..lol. just wonding if we got any plans for this weekend or not.

Well, this old guy just spent 4+ hours making a indoor rock crawling garden. I have a sterio and 75,000 btu heater to keep my crinkly butt warm. LOL. I would invite everyone over to try it out... (I even setup a 12 gate course on it.) however, I snapped my C hub going into gate 3. Yea... that sucked. Have fun in Holland. Hopefully once I get up and running again, (with metal parts) I will have a g2g at my house.

sweet that sounds like fun. yeah i wont be making it this weekend i have two papers. and next weekend i am going home so yeah no playing for me for a while.

I'm Still Alive

"thumbsup"I've been busy on the bench. My latest brainstorm was to rotate some stearing gear 90 degrees on the rear axel and attach linkage to the Y link to keep the rear wheels vertical during articulation. So far the basic concept seems valid, but I think I may have opened up a fresh can of worms in terms of torque twist. By the end of this week I will have a drivable version for testing. I know you will want pics, but I have dial up internet:roll: so it might ACTUALLY take a day to post them.

"thumbsup"I've been busy on the bench. My latest brainstorm was to rotate some stearing gear 90 degrees on the rear axel and attach linkage to the Y link to keep the rear wheels vertical during articulation. So far the basic concept seems valid, but I think I may have opened up a fresh can of worms in terms of torque twist. By the end of this week I will have a drivable version for testing. I know you will want pics, but I have dial up internet:roll: so it might ACTUALLY take a day to post them.

Sounds... erm.... interesting"thumbsup":ror:

I need my fix so next week, something has to happen

yeah i moded my body alot....it will look alot differnt and alot lower then it was. but....yeah next weekend is my thanksgiving break and the college is kicking everyone off the campus...so i wont be down here to crawl with you guys.

Back