• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

RIP Dad

Heading to Muskegon today for my Stepfathers Memorial Service. Roger Allen Neumann (aka Pudge), led a great and wonderful life, he raised me and helped with learning the values of life. He was first President of the Michigan Four Wheel Drive Association, which we now know as Great Lakes FWDA. I still enjoy the sport dad, will miss and love you always, RIP

Hope everyone's having a good 4th. Just picked up Jessica. She's been in Germany for 3 weeks. So gonna be a quiet night in this house.

sent from tinners foster care for rc's.

I've had rusty torn apart on my bench for three weeks now. I've been busy enough with house and vacation and summer stuff that it is spread out across a 2' x 6' workbench

Last edited:
=july 27th a gtg and mud run come out and some fun watch the gooball
run in the mud it can be a lot of lmao

thanks
dave :lmao::lmao:"thumbsup"

Front axle under Comanche last night. Might have 2nd vehicle running. I picked this up to...
e8esajab.jpg

Back