• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Might be upto running the g2.
3e9aryne.jpg

sent from tinners foster care for rc's.

Heading North today, doing a little 1:1 trail/mud ride and will have the G6 and Sawback with so they can have some fun also, and just in case will be pulling the kayaks with. Going to be a fun filled day.

Hey folks, new guy in 1:10 crawlers. Cedar Springs / Grand Rapids Area. Been racing Short Course some years now. Decided to make a copy of my 1:1 Jeep on a G6 platform. Just looking for some events and members in the area. Anything going on this week?

Jeep_zps5a4c89f9.jpg

Last edited:
We just had a mud run this weekend. Not to sure what's going on this week.

sent from tinners foster care for rc's.

Not sure if any of you are on facebook, but I started a group called West Michigan R/C Crawlers. Open group, just search for it or I can post a link if you have trouble.

Has anyone tried the rocks under the new bridge on M21 in Ada over the Grand River, was in my kayak saturday and looks like could have some promising lines

Has anyone tried the rocks under the new bridge on M21 in Ada over the Grand River, was in my kayak saturday and looks like could have some promising lines

made it out there today for a trial, very doable 90%, watch out for those tire pockets I snapped screw on driveshaft of the G6 but the sawback did great. no fishing line yet just a lot of left over cottonwood fuzz.

Back