• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

june 14th we are having gtg every one is welcome to run if you can put $ 5.00 TO HELP PAY FOR THE FOOD THANK YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

DIGGERVILLE

I might be able to make that.

Not sure you will get a parking spot in the fishermans lot at 9am. Might have to walk from the main park lot.

I bit the bullet and ordered some Lipos... (2) 2s Turnigy 6000mah 25C packs. That ought to give that little clod some punch. Do any of you guys use the fire suppressant bags when you change them?

Yeah you need some punch to move them giant tires man, I don't, I charge them on a spot on the floor of my shop it concrete. And I store them in a metal tool box that's only for my lipos.

I don't use one. I charge mine on a large piece of glass I have laying around. I have thought about getting one though. Some of the fires I've seen don't look like fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I took a bad lipo two weeks ago and clipped the wires and put connectors on them and put them together and it puffed up after 2 mins them it like poped but there wasn't much of a fire. It was fully charged to. But yeah I've seen videos of bad ones.

I have four of the pouches.
Uncharged batts sit on my steel saw table.
Charged in fire pouches.
Any transport in my car is in pouches.

I have four of the pouches.
Uncharged batts sit on my steel saw table.
Charged in fire pouches.
Any transport in my car is in pouches.

That is a great point, I didn't think about how i was going to transport them. May as well get a few fire bags.

Back