• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

A few pics from today's run at goose poop.
ataqeby4.jpg
e7unuruj.jpg
pyhaqu2a.jpg
dejehe7a.jpg
azymamy6.jpg

Have wanted to get out for a few weeks now. To Little League and two soccer games on Saturday. Will have to see if I can make it.

Had a great time Saturday, felt good crawlin' again been a long year without it.
Even though I did fairly well, I am not to impressed with the stock tires on the G6, but impressed on how it did a backflip into the pond.
Now the waiting game to see how bad I destroyed the electronics.

Newaygo Trail Run
Sunday, May 18th 10:00am

All day rc trail run in down town newaygo at marshal memorial park its right on m37. this may be a trip for some of you, but you wont be disappointed.

Newaygo Trail Run
Sunday, May 18th 10:00am

All day rc trail run in down town newaygo at marshal memorial park its right on m37. this may be a trip for some of you, but you wont be disappointed.

What kind of terrain/trails looking at?
Going to power up the G6 tomorrow for the first time since it went swimming.

Lots of different terrain. Lots of hills, tight trails, rocks, mud, a little bit of water depending how brave you wanna get. And there are many options for where you wanna drive. It's a very nice place to run.

Back