• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Been tied up at work. Trying to work on my mother-in-laws basement. And trying to renew my certifications for my home inspections

Had some fun this morning?
70 min to the rover and back.
Barely ankle deep.

u3a3ujut.jpg

So what's up this weekend?
Come on, get off your a¥¥€s and let trail run somewhere!!!
Sat afternoon?
Sun morning?
Sun early afternoon?

What about Sunday, 9am at Grand Have state park?

sunday for sure. saturday is a maybe. depends on this job offer im waiting on. might have to move my box on saturday. does anyone have a covered trailer i could barrow/ hire to move my box to south haven. would rather not haul my tools in the rain.

my buddy has an open trailer i can use, but i would rather not if its raining. i also still haven't gotten the job offer i have been waiting for. i was supposed to know by yesterday at the latest. booooooo.

the service manager said he has been really busy... they do work saturdays, maybe ill here something then. sounded like i had the job, they just have to decide on what they can pay me.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed Jim!!

Sunday at 1 at Grand Haven SP?
We'll have to watch the weather. Cloudy and cool is better. Too nice of day and the parking will be a bear.

Nothing posted online for closure of state parks.
I don't think they're affected by federal shutdown.
Sleeping bear and pictured rocks are.

Sorry about the 1pm time. I'm more of a 9am guy too, but tomorrow only 1ish works for me.

So who is in for 1pm at Grand Haven SP?

Back