• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

0911130016_zps519a8eec.jpg

spare parts and stuff i have laying around...

Jim that looks fancey..i like it. so i know this is short notice but me any my GF are going to Aman park around 430-5 tonight if anyone wants to join in.

Is that the one just NE of GR park?

Finally got Rusty up and running.
Goat 3S was giving me a lot of trouble. Now only works 10% of the time.

So Rusty got a rooster crawler Ed........... running on 3S. -

It Was Just Me And My Gf ButDidnt Go In Too Deep But There Is A Stream And On The Way Sown Thefe Was Lots Of Hils To Climb But Mostly Dirt And Sand No rocks

Taking my son to his soccer game in towards GR Sat morning.
We are taking two rigs and hitting the creek near Millennium Park on the way home.
Prob be around 10:15am or so.
Told him he can decide if we stay 20mins or up to 60 mins.

We are having a mud bog at Dave's on the 19th, team event, 2 people to a team winch or tow strap to recover, 5 laps and both people run at the same time. Anyone interested. We have around 10 people so far

Back