• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

So it looks like it'll rain the next two hours. And there's nothing behind it.
So we won't get rained on but the sand will be wet and sticky.

GH SP
Fisherman's parking lot. Has a separate gate that is usually open to the street. Sometimes you have to go through the campground to get to it. Need a park sticker.
Where you can park along the street in front of the state park for free. But it's a couple hundred yards walk to where we run.

Terrain is large flat rocks surrounded by sand.
Crevices in between our sometimes filled with sand sometimes open and a foot deep.
Medium to large 1.9 and or any 2.2s work well. Smaller ultra scale tires have a harder time.

From one of our last outings there.

uzu2uhaj.jpg

1130 - another 30 to 45 minutes in the rain will be passed us.
Wet and sticky sand. -Woo Hoo!!

Still planning on it.
Need to leave by 230.

hope to see you out. 2 members and 32 guests watching this tread? crazy.

the road is south harbor drive. well be along the harbor. just look for full grown me playing with toy trucks. :lmao:

Last edited:
Amazing crawl today. I will definitely hit that place up again. Sun came out at the end and gave us a bit more traction.

Sorry I didn't make it. Started rushing on the new truck to finish it up, and just kept going. It still isn't done. Oh well, Fall crawlin' is the best crawlin'!

There will be a gathering at Diggerville in the 19th of October, there will be a mud run event, there will be food so if you want bring a side or some drinks, crawling will be going on during and after the event, let me know if anyone is interested.

Back