• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Sneak peek

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377922582342.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377922582342.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 207
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377922609096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377922609096.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 211
Monday afternoon chance of rain.

Morning so everyone can get to their cookouts?

Who's waterproof?
Grand River Park creek?
Millenium Park creek?
Goosepoop?

Just got back from vacation. Been a little under the weather. April and I both picked up a little bug . Down south.

So two weeks ago I bought a set of 1.55 rokLox from a guy.
In the first box from him were aluminum non-bead lock wheels with knockoff tires. I sent them back and he refunded me five dollars.
Just got box number two from him today In which were a set of 1.9 rokLox!

Wholly 5hit Batman!

maybe 5700kv is to much....

0905132049_zps39ad4d01.jpg

high speed rolls. probably nothing that should have been able to do this, but it happens. im talking to the guy that had this chassis made to see about getting one made in aluminum.

I just started classes, so I have no time for anything. :( I am halfway through a new project..... I'd like to get it out at least once before the snow flies.

I (actually my son) broke all my rigs last time out. Life has chosen to prove to me how broke I can stay. I lurk, but I don't have much to say.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I know how the life thing goes.
Wife is back teaching fourth grade. So I packed lunches planned meals and do dishes.
Three kids in school. Two in sports 3 to 4 times a week.
Two rigs broken and one project still on the bench.

Only thing I did this weekend was charge batteries and try to find my workbench.

Did go flying with the boys last weekend.

Wife put a ball peen hammer on my micro Ember2. If it is foam, it needs replacing. The only thing that runs is my micro copter. Lol.

Yes... It is hidden from my family.

Back