• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Well, the proline swampers are mounted to my original bead locks. Thanks bogncrawl for the info. Found the rings needed to make it all happen at rc4wd. Mounted up rather quickly too. I've got some time on Sunday for a run.

Just wrapping up AWOL. Waterproofed servo. Spectrum rx. Claimed to be waterproof. And everything attached. No bumpers falling off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

heading over to see if I can help Creeping Death with his rig, someone got a manual for the 4PK we can borrow for the day, call me 616254-9111, thanks

sadness is a broken axle....housing? how in the did i do that?:mrgreen:
broken_zps310b4cd6.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your help today Joe. Glad we were able to make things work.

glad to help out Joe, once everything possible was eliminated and got on the right track, looks like you will be able to enjoy the addiction once again. Tacos were awesome and the Millers were cold, what else could anyone ask for "thumbsup"

Little work on AWOL.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376389121226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376389121226.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 103
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376389142451.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376389142451.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 114
Back