• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I have some of the guys coming up from west mich around 1:00 to crawl at diggerville so anyone I hope the guys around here would like you to come out

thanks digger

p.s. I have some discounts cards for the hobby stores

hobby word 15% sidetrex 10% cobbstone 10%

so if you want one let know or if you come out to crawl I will give you one "thumbsup"

Sorry I had planned on showing up. Kids got busy one playing, one baseball practice.
I did yardwork all day.

How was the turn out?

So who's up for some running this weekend??
I am planning on being family-less for 48hrs.

Can run pretty much any time between 5pm Friday and 3pm Sunday!
Where and when??

Joe, Joe, Joe...............believe it when I see it Kayak man! LOL!

That's cool Tinner! Have a great time!

Anyone elese around that wants to run???

looks like im going to daves saturday after 3 if you wanted to come sweli.

i would be suprised at this point if joe can find all of his pieces for the that little jeep he has been building. :mrgreen:

tinner, im playing with the idea of going back up to big star to go out in the 1:1 sunday afternoon if you wanted to go. if anyone else is interested let me know.

Last edited:
Back