• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Sunny, but 63 deg.
Not sure how busy grand haven st pk would be in the afternoon. It was really busy two weeks ago.

With all the rain what would grand river park look like? Or Paris park?

Man, the time we live in! Patience for everything is missing.
I saw some near new Axial CVDs in the classifieds for $20! While at work, I contacted him saying I'd take them and asking for his PP ID. Got it and set payment within 50mins. Not fast enough, he sold them to the next guy.
What a _________________________......... eh, er, wait..........I need to show patience huh?
(still a jerk LOL)

BTW,
Any thoughts on my last questions here:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/1-9-scale-rigs/435423-heavy-metal-koh-jeepster-commando-c-101-a-3.html

Last edited:
Sunny, but 63 deg.
Not sure how busy grand haven st pk would be in the afternoon. It was really busy two weeks ago.

With all the rain what would grand river park look like? Or Paris park?

i vote for grand haven state park around noon or noon30. dont have any thing water proof at the moment and i really don't want to get eaten alive by the mosquitos.

sidetrax hobbies

2939 Wilson s.w. , Grandville

ph# (616) 249-9504 he is going to start having axial parts & rtr & kits so lets help him out

just talk to craig at sidetrax hobbies axial parts are in

thanks digger

He's right next to my work. Stopped in there today to grab a pinon, seemed like a nice guy. Didn't see a ton of scaler stuff, save for a few Axial kits. Let's get in there, make our presence known and maybe he will carry more stuff. Also, see you fellas Sunday.

Everybody still in? Just making sure so I'm not down there alone. Got all my batteries charged and all the trucks fixed I think?

Back