• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wraith battery forward and trans questions

Clemsoncrawler

Rock Stacker
What’s up y’all. Bout to finish my ultra build, so I’m gona start in on my wraith spawn rtr. So far added incision links and all the vanquish axle housings and axle parts. Purchased the BPC forward battery tray to mount an rx4 for a brushless system. It came with hood hinges, but what options are there for body posts on the hood? Searched the forum but didn’t find any clear brands or parts. Also, want to build an aluminum tranny. Have the axial hardened gears, but have an ssd high ration kit on back order, knowing they suggest the underdrive gears front and rear. Is this the best housing option or would y’all recommend something better. Thanks for any help!

Back