• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Who from Alaska is part of RCC?

T bird falls should be nice. Now to wait for the refreeze. Been raining out here quite a bit.

I'm still trying to sort out a good tire wheel combo for my scx10. I used my DNA snipers on my mrc pro and now have some 1.9 pit bull rock beasts with no home. Picked up some rc4wd mudslingers on a whim for my 1.9 steelies but they are considerably smaller than the pit bulls. So I'm back to the drawing board. I'm thinking the slingers on steelies might fit on the next project I have in mind.....

Managed to lose my wallet at AHoH parking lot today. Not so much the cash I lost that bothers me. It is the bank acct information and identification that worries me.

Found alaskans yippee Hows everyone I love Alaska. Just got into the rc crawlers love my scx 10 and my wraith only had them a month now and they have all my attention lol. Those darn you tube vids of people trailing with these trucks are the coolest. What's some trails need to get out of the ditch with my crawling lol. All this snow sucks what helps misting the snow with water so it hardens what do you guys do?

I wait till spring :) In the past, McHugh Creek has been a decent winter crawling spot, depending on the weather. The wind blows alot of the snow off the rock faces. However, with the amount of snow we've had this season, this may not be the case. But come spring, one of the best crawler spots is McHugh.

We used to do some indoor crawling events. Akgaunja and a few other guys actually made artificial rocks a couple years back. And now they're all sitting at my work in or storage tent. We could possibly organize a get together of some sort. I'll provide the indoors and the rocks if someone else wants to coordinate a date/time.

I'm ready all I have done is winter play been playing off the highway between anch and girdwood on my way back from work pick a new spot every day but no real good spot the snow pile in my circle is good snow and I use my bobcat to make a mountain to climb at my shop gonna post a vid of my mountain when I find a camera person haha. I don't know one other person with a crawler so I don't have a group. This is my first vid more to come. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=VTmKql3psi8

Anyone been to Thunderbird lately? Trying to get the scaler running. Need an cheapo ESC with reverse though. Hope to have it together for the McHugh crawl on cinco de mayo. Maybe bring a Corona or 2 also. They sponsored K_B's old TC, if must be good then.

Anyone been to Thunderbird lately? Trying to get the scaler running. Need an cheapo ESC with reverse though. Hope to have it together for the McHugh crawl on cinco de mayo. Maybe bring a Corona or 2 also. They sponsored K_B's old TC, if must be good then.

if you dont get one i got a lrp u can barrow its brushed.

I'm not from Alaska quite yet but I'll be PSCing up there in NOV and will be there for 4 years at the least lol I'll be at Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage ....any good places there? Any good Hobby stores? Hit me up if your from Anchorage!

Well once winter hits up here, crawling kinda goes down the shitter :) The Anchorage Radio Operated Auto Racing Association (AROARA) is the local R/C Club (Anchorage Radio Operated Auto Racing Association - R/C Racing Alaska or Anchorage Radio Operated Auto Racing Association (AROARA) | Facebook). Check out the forums for some of the latest happenings. We are trying to organize some crawler events this summer and get the organized crawler activities up to the level it once was.

The only good shop in town is Anchorage House of Hobbies (www.anchoragehouseofhobbies.com). They carry a good selection of crawler stuff.

Hello Guys... I just moved here. In Anchorage now just relocated from Salt Lake City. Is there a crawling club here or anything?

Back