• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Who from Alaska is part of RCC?

Hey, i'm in south anch,
just started getting into RC crawlers here lately,
I previously have been into 2wd trucks, and have a Bandit/Rustler basher
and an SC10 2wd.

I'm starting out with an RS10xt crawler to see what's up.
it should be here in the mail tomorrow, and I already have a few upgrades ready to install. ( steel gears & hardened diff pins, metal gear servos, ccbec, 2s lipo, ect..)

McHugh creek is only 10min from my house so I'll probably be there quite a bit this summer.

Last edited:
I'm so checking mchugh creek out when into up to drop the kids off at their respective other parents. Seen some videos and pics and I can't believe I didn't get hooked on this hobby sooner (like when i still lived in Anchorage).

hey hey im rocky from alaska rc crawlers and.offroaders who here is interested in putting together some crawler comps

Hello all,
It's is Chris over in Kodiak... Was into R/C many years ago (still have the original RC10T), fell out of the hobby when I joined the Coast Guard and started a family...

Now I'm looking to get back into the hobby and the scale crawlers really intrigue me... Just about ready to pull the trigger on the SCX10 Jeep Rubicon RTR...

any Kodiak people on here?

Thanks,
Chris

Unfortunately, I've since moved to Middleton, Idaho. Haven't had my RCs in a while, but hoping rocky will be able to send them down here soon.

There are still some rc enthusiasts in the soldotna area and even a couple in the anchor point homer area. If you have Facebook, we have a group called Alaskan rc crawlers and offroaders. Not sure if offroaders is one word or two on the group but feel free to check it out and/or join up

Going to bump this thread since I'm back in KODIAK for a bit. I'm usually out on the trails 3 or 4 times a week rain or shine. PM me if anyone wants to head out

Back