• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What powers your SCX10?

Re: Please list your SCX10 Motor, Battery, and ESC here!

Stock axial 27t. Used one for 3 years and just replaced it with another. Most will say the stock motors are no good I'm sure but mine was going strong forever

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I have a Castle Sensored 2650kv. Wondering how it would perform in my truck. I haven't tried it because I don't have a spare ESC for it. If it will work I will pickup a Mamba monster. Thanks for the help.

Holmes Hobbies Trail Master 35t with 56t Spur and 11t pinion. Very slow ( very good for low speed crawling ) even with 3s Lipo battery . [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stock ESC and Spur gear with 23t pinion. Axial 27t died, RC4wd 45t ended in an awesome smoke show, now I'm on a RC4WD 35t until that one goes then its off to brushless. I drive in a lot of sand, mud and snow. I've started to clean the motor after every other run. battery is a 25c 5000 3s

br-xl 13 turn crawlmaster stock gearing on 3s. Was running hot so o had to take the hood off...(for all you road kill fans)
cf0626941c83de8ad969978d138971b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just installed the Hobbywing AXE 3300kv set up. Before that was all stock stuff since 2012. Traded a friend for the old truck and started updating everything.

My son's SCX10 OG is a simple brushed setup. Spektrum Firma 40 ESC/Receiver combo driving a Holmes Trailmaster Sport 35t running 2S 5000mah LIPO mostly occasionally letting him use a lower capacity 3s 2200mah for "speed".

A Quick Run 1080 and a torque master 27T from holmes Hobbies on 2 cell, Nice low down control, and just enough wheel speed to have some fun on the dirt...

Hobbywing 1080, Holmes Hobbies Crawlmaster Sport 15T 550, powered by a Helios 3S pack all feeding an overdriven Associated Stealth X transmission.

mgwvj41.jpg

XERUN AXE 540L R2 System 2800kv, stock trans(with steel gears) stock axle gears with LockedUpRC FI spools and Boom Racing PHAT axle housings, 4000mAh 50c 3s battery. All in my OG SCX10 Falken edition.

Back