• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Well I got one of my Wishes.......... Kinda Proline just relesed their '66 F100 but it's for SC trucks. I want one that will fit on a crawler. Fleetside would have been nice too haha. I have a '64 F100 and it is the same body style. Proline makes some great looking bodies I just wish they did more Scale type bodies for crawlers. And why does it seem like no one makes a good OLD Willys Jeep or Jeep pickup?

I'd like to see some older stepside bed trucks.Like a 70's ford or a 80's chevy.

For sure a fj45 body

322447d1280501687-selling-my-fj45-mog-axles-img_3663.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

Regards Rick

How about a Kaiser Willy's Jeepster, 2007 Jeep Patriot, 62-65 Kaiser Willy's Jeep Wagoneer, the Ford M-151A1 & M-151A2, VW Thing, 66 VW Van, and finally the M-706 Commando Car

Last edited:
Back