• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

toyota 4Runners, any from 1996-2009
3rd gen 1996-2002
4th gen 2003-2009

Ive been looking and cant find anything in the 1/10th scale size to fit my wraith :cry: if anyone knows where I could find something, please let me know/PM me

Last edited:
Jeep wrangler tj body for an scx10. I have been looking for some for the past week and have not found any.

Last edited:
from what ive seen theres probly hundreds of lexan bodies on the market and only a majority of them get used in the scale world, however one body i have yet to see is a 90s bronco. i want eveyone to post what bodies u would like to have seen made in lexan and im going to possibly send a link to this to a big name company such as proline, hpi ect and maybe we will get some more bodies out there.

cast your votes

90s bronco for me

any updates on this? I know its been awhile since the thread was started

I want an 11.4 inch WB full bed pickup truck. Like an RC4WD Mojave, but lexan, obviously. Also, more full depth interiors for bodies with roll cages, like deep enough for seats.

S10 blazer two door from the 80s in hard plastic...

I got one in lexan and it has short wheel base, one that fits the scx10 w.b would be cool..

Toyota van, Subaru forester, first gen Subaru outback wagon, brat, amc eagle, jeez, there are so many.... Maybe short wheelbase sprinter van.
Nissan frontier pickup truck or whatever they call it in oz.

MSE mobile

Toyota van, Subaru forester, first gen Subaru outback wagon, brat, amc eagle, jeez, there are so many.... Maybe short wheelbase sprinter van.
Nissan frontier pickup truck or whatever they call it in oz.

MSE mobile
Tamiya makes a lexan Brat body.

I want an 11.4 inch WB full bed pickup truck. Like an RC4WD Mojave, but lexan, obviously. Also, more full depth interiors for bodies with roll cages, like deep enough for seats.
RC4WD makes a lexan yota body.Just no interior.

I would have to go with
92-97 F250/350 Std Cab Long Bed
67-72 Chevy or GMC Suburban
The Jeep CJ7 or CJ8 (Scrambler)
S10/Sonoma ZR2 Ext Cab Pick Up
95-04 2 Door ZR2 Blazer/Jimmy
And the last one on my list as I own a real one
VW Vanagon Syncro (4WD 80's VW Bus)

Thanks for the tip TINY, but I was just talking about the full bed with it. I have seen that RC4WD pickup on RPP Hobby before. I just want a greater variety, like a newer Ford or Chevy.

I typed frontal but I meant "forward control"

33010011574_large.jpg

imgres

imgres

I would love to see:

Late model Nissan Xterra
Early 90's Isuzu Rodeo
Ford Explorer Sport-Trac
75-79 Ford Bronco

I'm sure there's more, but my brain hurts!

Back