• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

I'd LOVE to see the 88' - 91' Isuzu trooper and the 88' - 91' Mazda B2200 regular cab 4x4 (although I'd much rather them be a hard body, I'd settle for the lexan).

Im not that big of a jeep fan but early 80's jeep wagoneer,with or without woodgrain.
geo tracker
Isuzu amigo
Theres tons of others just cant think of them at the moment:ror:

1989-1999 Suzuki SideKick 4dr

974drKick.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe a 1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ext cab body (I would paint it a gold color)..that would match my 1:1 truck. I wish that some company would make custom bodies for your choosing..wouldn't that be nice?? Maybe one of these days!

2005 Toyota TRD Sport Package style with the hood scoop and access cab, and any old mopar muscle cars and 80's dodge trucks

early 80s late 70s jeep wagoneer
nissan frontier/xterra
late 90s ranger, or wide fender prerunner ranger/etc
2007+ chevy Silverado 1500

I would like to see a 70's dodge ram truck reg cab & extended cab.
Also they need to bring bac the scout body!

I'll bet it's more like 1/12 as far as RC car wheelbase goes. But you have to remember, the Samurai was a tiny truck compared to a full size American pickup truck. So even if it were 1/10 it won't look right on a 1/10 scale crawler chassis.

Back