• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Single cab I am thinking, I just prefer that style hammer, or the old old style but tamiya are the only ones I could find doin the SWB shell, it's one of the most popular 4WD here in australia but very few options for those bodiess rcw yota lol"thumbsup"

Single cab I am thinking, I just prefer that style hammer, or the old old style but tamiya are the only ones I could find doin the SWB shell, it's one of the most popular 4WD here in australia but very few options for those bodiess rcw yota lol"thumbsup"

i gotta say, i prefer the single cab for most utes anyway, but especially on the cruiser, however the dual cab looks pretty neat with a short tray. I'm in victoria, so i know what you're talking about :D. i know if i was going to do a 70 series or something would definitely do a truggy even though i never see any truggies in vic. i did however see something pretty cool in an edition of australian 4x4 action magasine, it was a 100 or 200 series converted into a 6x6 ute. pretty neat "thumbsup"

i gotta say, i prefer the single cab for most utes anyway, but especially on the cruiser, however the dual cab looks pretty neat with a short tray. I'm in victoria, so i know what you're talking about :D. i know if i was going to do a 70 series or something would definitely do a truggy even though i never see any truggies in vic. i did however see something pretty cool in an edition of australian 4x4 action magasine, it was a 100 or 200 series converted into a 6x6 ute. pretty neat "thumbsup"
for sure hammer the singles are the go...i am think of doing a roo shooter rack on my SXC out of tube, will crawl lilke crap but will look cool as, just thinking about it though i got heaps to do yet lol"thumbsup"

Ford Ranger ext cab
Chevy Luv
Full size Jeep pickup
and just for fun, late 50's thru mid 60's Chevy Impala, either body style.

1989-1999 Suzuki SideKick 4dr

974drKick.jpg

2 door escudo for me please 8)

I'm still hoping for the day we can buy a 2 door Jeep Cherokee body. Or like said earlier a full size Jeep, either the truck or Wagoneer.

Back