• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

I'd like to see Proline make a "normal" scale version of the Slash 66 F100. Keeping the Slash size but making it scale by removing the oversized fenders. A fleetside would be awesome.

There are far better body's that proline could make that would net way more money than one of the ugliest fullsize SUV's ever made.

If you think the 92-96 Bronco is one of the ugliest fullsize SUV's ever made then anything further you have to say is null and void. I know it's not a full size but if you want to talk ugly, let's talk about the ZJ.

I'd like to see a scale hearse/ambulance. The HPI Grave Robber was cool too. More Fire Dept related trucks too. Plus like many have said, old suburbans, sedan delivery trucks and stuff from the 1940-60's in general.

I would love to see land rover defender 6x6 kahn design body in lexan.

And the new broncos, also the ineos grenadier would be cool to see "thumbsup"

Back