• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

a 3rd gen 4Runner would be awesome. I know proline has a 2nd gen but there are differences between the bodies.

Votes for a YJ Jeep wrangler and 90's Nissan pickup scaled to fit on a normal crawler chassis here. The current options out there are just too small (sorry Tamiya D: )

Since we got a Ranger just recently, maybe we can get a S10 Pickup or Blazer? I would prefer 2nd gen either headlight style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peterbilt semi truck or some other 1/10 crawler size. I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves this tow truck from the Hobbs and Shaw movie.
bca72ae2a778ed8712153629ad97024a.jpg

i got most of the bodys i wanted and in differnt flavors too a full top no top and half cab for both the 80 and the s2 opps no half cab on the s2
now im waiting for the doorless and topless ssii now that would fliping rock lol
and a s2 half cab

Last edited:
I'd like to see a 01/02 Silverado HD extended cab with multiple options for the bed (long, short, truggy cage, flatbed) 5 ton and 2 1/2 ton military. KW, Pete.

Back