• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

I know its been posted already but I would love to see a 2nd gen yota 4x4 xtra cab. I saw just a cab on ebay but I'd like to have the full body.

It would be great to make a replica of my 1:1.

I'm surprised no large companies have made it seeing how popular it is.

Please Pro-Line bring back the inner fenders set 1 for the dingo wheelbased trucks and another for the honcho wheelbased trucks

More HD dodge bodies... Preferably an ext cab shortbed second gen 94-02 style. Or bring back prolines 06-09 style mega cab...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A MAN, Tatra or especially an OSHKOSH truck cab section. Any heavy truck really.

*BUT* at all costs it has to be wider than usual (at least 10"-10.5"?) so the tires of ax10/Creeper/LCC rigs don't stick out of the wells. The Proline Recon was a nice try but at 7" it was too narrow for everything but 1/16 axles.

oshkosh.png

50's and 60's vintage pickups FTW. 70's (seem to be covered except some early models), 80's, 90's, and 00's are a big yawn for the most part. Yeah I know Dodge had/has some pretty trucks.

I'm new here and haven't read thru all of the thread but here's a few I'd like to see again.

Since I'm a die hard Dodge fan....
Old Powerwagon pickup (2 piece would be cool)
Ramcharger (have a 1:1 that I'd like to make a mini to match)
First Gen (81-93) Dodge Pickup (2 piece)
88-95 Dakota body for mid-size builds.

84 toyota ex cab , the grappler is pretty close though cut out right.

Back