• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

I would absolutly love to see a 3rd gen (1996-2002) or 4th gen (2003-2009) Toyota 4Runner body for the Wraiths.
I know a couple guys that would buy them today, lol

Not sure if its been said yet but I really want a 98-01 dodge ram body. The 2nd gen dodge body style. For the axial wraith.

This isn't a crawler or scale body but....I'd like to see a first gen 95-99 dodge neon. I think I'd build a drifter/rally for one of those....lol

Are you seeing this pro-line ? 10 votes to bring back the inner fender set . Dumb move getting rid of it in the 1st place .

Last edited:
USSOCOM vehicle...anything Military works for me..lol

General-Dynamics-Land-Systems-Submits-Proposal-for-U_S_-Special-Operations-Ground-Mobility-Vehicle-1_1-Program1.jpg

How about some more 2pc bodies like the Comanche used to be? Some of us building truggies would like to have truck cabs with an enclosed back.

Back