• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Would love to have more land cruiser options and bring back the pro-line fj40

1981 - 1987 60 series
1998 - 2007 100 series

I think an 80's model S10 extended cab pickup would be cool. Or maybe a 90's model 4 door GMC jimmy/S10 Blazer would be cool.

Classic European cars,trucks, etc. There aren't ANY real options unless you just want american trucks. Don't get me wrong, I love american cars, I would just be nice to see something else other than the same old Jeep, Land Rover and Toyota. That stuff gets boring after awhile. :cry:

I wanna see a prius....Just so I can cut it up and make a FOFF body out of it....lol

I think a F100 or F150 body doved for a Wraith chassis or even a 1979 Ford Bronco doved for the Wraith would be sweet.

Back