• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

How about a Narrowed front and rear late 70's Ford F150 Fleetside Or Late model 70's Ford Bronco. I love the Dynamic Concepts Early Bronco body.

Last edited:
I dont mean to be a d!ck but is anything going to come out of all of us saying what bodies we want?

I dont mean to be a d!ck but is anything going to come out of all of us saying what bodies we want?

Other then seeing what other people like and what not, probably nothing will come out of it.

Someone should probably start a pull with the highest demanded bodies in it, and then if there was some smart company that wants to make money. They would recagnize the demand and go through the process of producing them.

Back