• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

Guess I'll be the odd one here, how about a tin top style samurai......or soft top even..

hell yes. tin top samurai big enough to fit ax10 axles without looking out of scale.

also,

forward control jeep

jeep kaiser

chevy luv

Hardbody with good detail - I'd take almost anything as long as it was available, had detail and was 1:10 and fit my SCX10 chasis.
I cannot find anything other than the NewBright Hummer body right now - not the LR3, not the FJ Cruiser and definitely not the G-Wagen.
A hardbody FJ80 Landcruiser would be awesome.
Any ideas where one could find a good 1:10 harbody that isn't a Hummer?

H1 bummer military spec., MAN cab with different bed options or honcho version, jeep JK8 military with gun turret,
More options for scx-10!

hell yes. tin top samurai big enough to fit ax10 axles without looking out of scale.

also,

forward control jeep

jeep kaiser

chevy luv

Samurai would be nice but a truck frame like the scx 10 is way too long. Samurai's have the same wheel base as a Rhino utv which fits in the back of a fullsize pu.

I would love to see a Toyota Landcruiser FJ45 pickup body.

Garie%20Chavez%2066%20FJ45.jpg

would love to see an 83-87 k10/k30 swb and lwb I KNOW the clod body is already big in the market but i want a lexan body to paint it right, like my 85

lifted001.jpg

or a crewcab 83-87 k10-k30 like Off-Road Design's Ultimate Adventure Rig,
Offroad Design - Fullsize 4x4 Performance

or a 88-98 swb ext cab or lwb single cab,

liftedchev.jpg

or a nice ext cab or 4door z71 colorado,

newcoloradoleveled002.jpg

lexan or hardbody..idc. i want a73-89 suburban so i can make a replica of my 1:1. ive been searching since i got my crawler for a body. biggest i can find is like 1/24 lol. if anyone has a lead let me know.

Back