• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What I got for christmas, what did you get?

jfred83

I was very lucky this year!
Spektrum 2.4 Radio
Traxxas XL-5 waterproof speed control
Traxxas 2075 waterproof "high torque" servo
Just finished installing it all. What do you think?

xl5.jpg

control.jpg

2075.jpg

What did you get?

what I got for christmas?

savox high torgue digital coreless servo
under drive gear set
2200 man 2s lipo
some new tools
scale racing seat for my driver.
jessica ( from Heroes ) 7 inch as a driver.
and a few aluminum links

I got a bunch of non rc related stuff like a blu ray player and a bunch of movies.....the only rc thing I got was an axial reamer....i really don't need any more rc's lol

I'm getting everything used but using some cash from Christmas for another radio for the kid when I get him a TR, a DX3R and 3 receivers for a steal, a Futaba 9157 and a Beetlejuice Superclass chassis.

I also ordered some Dark Soul rims, one of Kuatto's servo activated winches, and a Holmes ESC. That's on top of my CAC rims and RC4WD tires that are already on the way.

For Christmas? I bought MYSELF this:
DSC03431.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

It's gonna be a work in progress, but for the price on ebay it was worth it. I'm scrapping the Commanche body in favor of a Jeep 2dr, losing the 2.2s for 1.9s, and putting some more realistic shocks on it (it came with 120mm XR10 shocks). I also need to get the green off of the links. On the plus side, it came with a Novak Rooster ECS and 55t motor, spektrum setup, bulldog winch, and RC4WD front bumper. It's got potential! Expect a thread soon!

I'm getting everything used but using some cash from Christmas for another radio for the kid when I get him a TR, a DX3R and 3 receivers for a steal, a Futaba 9157 and a Beetlejuice Superclass chassis.

I also ordered some Dark Soul rims, one of Kuatto's servo activated winches, and a Holmes ESC. That's on top of my CAC rims and RC4WD tires that are already on the way.

I forgot about the Hand Brothers steering kit I have coming as well.

i got...

i got a honcho rtr, cc bec, roof rack, and xj body-floor pan-interior from my fiance. have not got to really start modding it yet cause i was working on my son's crawler. bought my 4 yr old son a rs-10 xt... (before he recieved it from santa though i put metal gears in, hb rovers on (white) , weighted the wheels (6oz ea. in front and 3oz ea in rear), waterproofed the whole rig, resoldered wires to motor flush, and did the BTA on both front and back. starting to work on my honcho this week... happy new years to you all... "thumbsup"

For Christmas? I bought MYSELF this:
DSC03431.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

It's gonna be a work in progress, but for the price on ebay it was worth it. I'm scrapping the Commanche body in favor of a Jeep 2dr, losing the 2.2s for 1.9s, and putting some more realistic shocks on it (it came with 120mm XR10 shocks). I also need to get the green off of the links. On the plus side, it came with a Novak Rooster ECS and 55t motor, spektrum setup, bulldog winch, and RC4WD front bumper. It's got potential! Expect a thread soon!

wanna sell the body to me???:ror:

I got a:

Spektrum DX3e
Traxxas XL-5 waterproof
Novak 55t motor
Onyx 3000mAh 8.4v pack
RC4WD Two Face tires (that I won in their giveaway).

Your Honcho looks good.

Back