• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

W.Pa.C. Crawl 'n Camp Weekend August 14-16th

Rckcrwlr

I wanna be Dave
Western PA Crawlers (W.Pa.C.) & Kozy Rest Kampground
are hosting the first ever

W.Pa.C. Crawl 'n Camp Weekend
DATE: August 14-16, 2009
TIME: Various throughout Weekend
CLASSES: Scale Rigs (Comp Rigs for Exhibition)
PRIZES: Winners of each event (TBD)
RESERVATIONS: Contact KozyRest (724-735-2417) Mention W.Pa.C.
SPONSORSHIP: Contact me at rckcrwlr@wpac-rc.com or PM me

There will be various events throughout the weekend including a Friday Night Scaler run .

Block out the dates and make sure that you subscribe to this thread for updates. Latest information will be updated in the first post.

should be a good time.. might have talked a couple more Ohio guys into the trip today..

better get the headlights wired up for the night run :mrgreen:

The event is done...what a day..

1500 plus pictures...fierce beating on the rigs and some great winners...

CnC09-_999_14.jpg

Want to thank all the sponsors:

Falcon Raceway Park
AB Charles Hobby Shop
RC4wd
Pro-Line Racing
The Crawl Space
Kozy Rest Kampground

Here are the results:

1.9 Tough Truck Challenge Obstacle Course
1st - NatalieMorgan
2nd - Sloppy
3rd - Crawln Coles

CnC09-_999_35.jpg

2.2 Tough Truck Challenge Obstacle Course
1st - Crawln Coles
2nd - Harley
3rd - Stick King

CnC09-_999_37.jpg

Hill Climb
1st - Sloppy
2nd - NatalieMorgan
3rd - Terminator

CnC09-_999_38.jpg

Mud Bogg
1st - Stick King
2nd - Rockbound
3rd - NatalieMorgan

CnC09-_999_39.jpg

Tug 'O War
1st - Bustedcrawler
2nd - FalconRaceway
3rd - NatalieMorgan

CnC09-_999_33.jpg

Overall Tough Truck Winner!

NATALIEMORGAN

CnC09-_999_43.jpg

Great coverage and pics. Looks like the NOSTR crew was prepared.

Surprised to see that Coles ran that featured truck.

Have to go through all of Joen007's but here are a couple that I got...

CnC09-_999_15.jpg

CnC09-_999_16.jpg

CnC09-_999_17.jpg

CnC09-_999_20.jpg

Great coverage and pics. Looks like the NOSTR crew was prepared.

Surprised to see that Coles ran that featured truck.

W.Pa.C. has a lot to do before Crawl'n Camp #2. We will be ready for them next year.

It was a great time...

Nat was on her game...

Congratulations Nat "thumbsup"

Super fun time will be back.. Have to defend that hill climb title :mrgreen:

Big thanks to all the sponsors and the crew that was running the show you guys did a great job.. Fantastic camp ground .

Ton of great rigs there the 1/5 scale willies was just great loved it.. the show and shine was awesome.. and I have never been to any event with that many spectators it was just awesome to see the crowd watching the trucks run and having a great time..

Cant wait for the next one..

Congratulations Nat "thumbsup"

Super fun time will be back.. Have to defend that hill climb title :mrgreen:

Big thanks to all the sponsors and the crew that was running the show you guys did a great job.. Fantastic camp ground .

Ton of great rigs there the 1/5 scale willies was just great loved it.. the show and shine was awesome.. and I have never been to any event with that many spectators it was just awesome to see the crowd watching the trucks run and having a great time..

Cant wait for the next one..

Some one say Hill Climb?

This

DSC_2731.jpg

+

paddle.jpg

=

n1443204954_30135435_4060.jpg

Looks like I might be ready for the hill climb next year too.:mrgreen:

Sweet...you have to show up...pics, no matter how cool, won't win it for ya. I was shown that...Never thought that you had to charge your battery... :oops:

Sweet...you have to show up...pics, no matter how cool, won't win it for ya. I was shown that...Never thought that you had to charge your battery... :oops:

Haha...if only there were people within 40 miles from me. :cry: No one around here likes these trucks.

I did make it to Dayton last weekend. I was out the house at 3:30am. To make it there by 7:00. A great time at Oakes as always. Those guys ran three courses and started to run the 1.9's. So we packed and left thinking 2.2's were done. Then they chose to run two more courses.:mrgreen:

If I didn't already drive 400-600 miles a week I would be okay with the 2+ hr treks to run my toy trucks for 20 min's. You know what I mean.

You know I'll be up to the Beav this winter. "thumbsup" Maybe I can stay at Mr Rckcrwlr's house and Mrs. Rckcrwlr can fix me some breakfast. LOL!!

runs where allot longer then 20 minutes for most.. :mrgreen: time trials are where its at man.. last OSAS we ran had a couple guys pushing the 2 hour mark on the course.. average was more around a hour..

I hope john and those guys like it we can work more on time trial style rules with us and get something somewhat universal.. for scale trucks I think its more fun then a standard gated course..

driving a couple hours might not be bad if you get to drive the little trucks for a couple hours to..

What up guys!

That looked like a killer time!

Good job winners. "thumbsup"

Back