• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

August 17th & 18th. Crawl Space Weekend On The Rocks #2

Just wanted to post up that I can't make the comp this weekend. Daughter has karate testing that I have to attend. I just found out Tonight. Hope it's fun and that peeps show up for some comp crawling.

Bummer dude, good luck to your little girl at her testing, what is she now? Ultra Ninja Level Class or something "thumbsup"

Thanks for putting this on again, Crawl Space, Ty, and all others involved setting up these events. Had a great and fun time as usual! Hopefully I can get back into it monthly again! "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Had a great time thanks to The Crawl Space and 666 and who else that put this weekend on "thumbsup".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 354
AWESOME time at Red Rocks this weekend! Thank you all that came out to play toy trucks and have fun with us "thumbsup"

here are the scores for the 3 events and pics will be posted as soon as photobucket gets it in gear :twisted:

Pro/Sporty comp.
WOTR prosporty.jpg

Night time Scale comp.
WOTR scale comp.jpg

and the Scale Adventure Challenge
WOTR scale adv.jpg

Does Ty have a total of 80 scale points on the Raisin? Or were we supposed to to full scale point value?

Marcus

**EDIT**

Scratch that. I didn't look at the rest of the numbers.

Marcus

Back