• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

W.Pa.C.'s STEVESTOCK needs our help!!!!

First off, I want to thank everyone that assisted in the event and donated to the raffle.

I also want to express my deepest gratitude to all the vendors who opened their hearts and donated such great products to help raise more money.

I had the opportunity to present Steve with a check today and this recap of what everyone did for him. Steve was speechless and very humbled.

Thanks again to everyone...and keep Steve and his family in your prayers.

John

Steve_recap.jpg

*if I missed someone, I apologize. I tried my best.

I'm glad to help any way I could,because in times like this it makes a huge difference to a person knowing they have such a huge group of freinds behind them praay and wishing the best for them.

He was admitted into the hospital when he went for a consult at Hillman Cancer Center, in Pittsburgh, PA), the other day.

His wife called me, upset. I told her that he is where he needs to be. He had stopped eating, drinking and going the bathroom.

Hillman is a top notch clinic that is a one stop shop for nutrition, counseling and treatments.

I need everyone to say a prayer for Steve tonight. Maybe if we flood the "request line" we can really give him the help he needs.

Thank you
John

I need everyone to say a prayer for Steve tonight. Maybe if we flood the "request line" we can really give him the help he needs.

Thank you
John

I want to thank everyone that did this. Just got an text from Steve's wife "just thought id let you know i talked to steve, he sounded 100% better than yesterday and is feeling better"

Keep the prayers coming...we can help him Crush Cancer!!!

First off, I would like to thank all the vendors for being so generous in helping raise money for Stevestock.

Secondly to all the people that donated to Stevestock, whether it be monetarily, time or just thoughts and prayers. All of these are extremely valuable to him right now.

Just in Mayhem Engineering Raffles we were able to raise $563... "thumbsup"

That added to the $2500 already presented to him, totals out to over $3000 in donations to Steve and his family...

And it isn't stopping there. Falcon Raceway Park has just announced a Crush Cancer 240 SCT Enduro Race on Nov 7th. All Proceeds of that will be going to the STEVESTOCK Family.

More info
http://www.networkhobbies.com/showthread.php?7947-Crush-Cancer-240

It is with great sorrow that I announce that Steve "STEVESTOCK" Berry Died this morning.

He was surrounded by his family when he passed.

Please keep his family in your prayers.

I love you Bro...and will Miss you
August 15, 1961 - Sept 18, 2010

CnC09_-_506.JPG

Last edited:
Vaya con dios Steve! A great friend and supporter of this hobby. You'll be missed buddy!

Rckcrwlr. Like I said earlier anything I can to help just let me know! Give my condolences to his family.

He and his family will be in prayers.

About to say goodbye to my buddy Steve. Praying that I can hold it together.

Just remember to celebrate his life and how lucky we were, to be a part of it. He is free of cancer and pain.

And I bet the crawling courses are challenging and the rocks are all clean, just like he would want them (Club Joke). :lmao:

I said my final goodbyes to a very close friend of mine. It was an emotional ceremony that really exemplified how many people that Steve touched over his short life. There were tears and laughter as family and friends shared stories of their time with Steve.

Steve's one brother, he has come to The Crawl Space, made reference to the club and how much he enjoyed spending time with everyone and running the rigs.

For those that did not make it to the viewing, the family placed Steve's F350 on a table in front of his casket and his W.Pa.C. Cap was on the casket.

Steve has been with me from the inception of W.Pa.C. and it will be difficult to move forward knowing that he is not next to me for support. I know that he will be there in spirit and that alone will help me through.

Steve was a great friend, father, wife and Jack of all trades.

Keep the prayers and thoughts going to his family.

My condolences to his family and may Steve rest in peace. I'm glad I had to meet him at both Motorama events hosted by W. PA. C.!

Back