• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

W.Pa.C.'s STEVESTOCK needs our help!!!!

Last week I had to do one of the hardest thing. Steve's wife asked me to go through his RC Shop and gather up all his stuff. It is amazing the memories that popped up from the 10 years of RCing with him.

There was laughter, tears and surprises.

Now, the reason that I am posting here is that I will be trying to sell all of his stuff to help the family make ends meet.

All For Sale items with Start with STEVESTOCK Estate. Please know that 100% of the money will go to his family. I am hoping that we can raise a lot of money for him.

Some stuff may become raffles once I dig through them.

Thanks again for all your support.

John

My prayers go out to his Family and Friend, I really feel for everyone as my Fatheren law Died last year From the same thing. Its extreamly hard to bear. Best wishes to you and his Family.

I know I am digging up an old thread...but felt the need to post this...

At about 6:30 pm tonight...it will mark 4 years since the last time I talked with Steve. Some people say that time heals....I have to say as long as 9/15 and 9/18 are in the calendar...there will always be "pain".

This Thursday (9/18 ) will be 4 years since Steve lost his battle with cancer...but also lost the pain and suffering.

For those of you that do not know, I am now working for the company that he used to work for. In the hallway on the way to my office is a picture of him on the bulletin board. That big mustache and smile is a reminder of the amazing fun that we had.

Steve was my right hand man through the early times of getting into the RC Hobby, starting W.Pa.C. and Motorama.

For me, the RC Hobby is still going strong...I just finished another successful, record breaking scale event and I can't help but think that if I didn't meet Steve, none of this would have happened.

Steve...I know you are listening... As I said 4 years ago today "Keep Fighting" and "Love ya Bro".

Last edited:
Steve was a great guy. He was the first to welcome me to the club with a warm smile. I'm sure that many many others had a similar experience. I only knew him through the hobby and WPaC, but I considered Steve a friend and his definitely missed.

Back