• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

W.Pa.C.'s STEVESTOCK needs our help!!!!

My prayers go out to Steve and his family and hopes for a winning battle!!

It may not be much but I'll do what I can.

Please don't minimize the value of prayer...

It will do more than money can buy.

I will be hopefully seeing him this week. Next week is his next Chemo treatment.

Updated sponsors...

This hobby and it's people never cease to amaze me. We are getting some great things for the Raffles.

Hoping that I have everything this weekend to start posting opportunities to buy tickets for the various raffles.

There is some awesome stuff.

steveraffle800x600.jpg

Here is the DX3r skin for the raffle John.

Keep subscribed to this thread.

This weekend we will be going through all the donations and putting Raffles opportunities out there.

With the support of RCC, we will be giving everyone the opportunity to help STEVESTOCK through this challenging time.

The vendors have been incredibly generous.

Most items will be available for raffle here. Others will be event only auction items.

There is still time to sign up for Crawl'n Camp 2.

John

We are building Crawl'n Camp this weekend.

I will be posting up your chance to enter the raffles for some great prizes from the awesome vendors on RCC.

Keep you eyes peeled...

Some of the stuff is still rolling in. If I don't get it all together soon, I will run the raffles next week after the event.

Work is getting in the way of my plans... :cry:

Lost my dad a week ago to lung cancer. Steve and his family have a tough road ahead, that's for sure. Made a donation...

almost lost my dad twice to cancer in the last 3.5 years. he kicked it's ass both times! It'll be an uphill battle for sure, but it can be done!
donation sent, kick some cancer ass steve!

a tip for steve, and I know it sounds weird, but ginger tea helps TONS for the nausea from chemo... get a ginger root from the store, cut a few small pieces off, let it steep in hot water for a few minutes, sweeten with a little honey, and wah-lah, ginger tea :) was the only thing that helped me when I had meningitis, and one of the few things that helped my dad during chemo

almost lost my dad twice to cancer in the last 3.5 years. he kicked it's ass both times! It'll be an uphill battle for sure, but it can be done!
donation sent, kick some cancer ass steve!

a tip for steve, and I know it sounds weird, but ginger tea helps TONS for the nausea from chemo... get a ginger root from the store, cut a few small pieces off, let it steep in hot water for a few minutes, sweeten with a little honey, and wah-lah, ginger tea :) was the only thing that helped me when I had meningitis, and one of the few things that helped my dad during chemo

I will pass this info onto him. He isn't on the computer much anymore...I hope that he follows in the same path as your dad. I will keep him in my prayers to keep the strength.

My prayers go out to him and his family. Donation sent!

Thank you so much.

It's STEVESTOCK'S Birthday Today.

Happy 49th Birthday, Bro.

I'm glad you could make a showing at Crawl'n Camp 2.

Back