• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

VP Rigid Led M.O.R.E mount

fatroofus

Quarry Creeper
I have a vanquish 5 inch light bars for the SCX10, I had M.O.R.E. install the brighter LEDs so I want protection for them, which VP PS mount doesn't provide.

I am looking for a custom mount that I can mount to the SCX10, and protect them. The stock width/ on the brow is where I want to install them. If anyone is willing to take on the project let me know, any input appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
I have a vanquish 5 inch light bars for the SCX10, I had M.O.R.E. install the brighter LEDs so I want protection for them, which VP PS mount doesn't provide.

I am looking for a custom mount that I can mount to the SCX10, and protect them. The stock width/ on the brow is where I want to install them. If anyone is willing to take on the project let me know, any input appreciated. Thanks

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/473873-vp-rigid-led-m-o-r-e-mount.html

Please refrain from double posting threads.

Something like this is probably what you're looking for. You need to contact a vendor for work like that.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QhuDi4yzU6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please refrain from double posting threads.

Something like this is probably what you're looking for. You need to contact a vendor for work like that.

<IFRAME height=360 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QhuDi4yzU6I" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Indeed, this is exactly what I am referring to when posting this. I simply can not do fabrication work.

It was not double posting. One was for an SCX10, one for a Wraith, but that's fine.

If anyone can do this for me, please PM me.

Back