• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Verify that I bought the right stuff?

Skadar

I'm brand new to R/C ground vehicles, and battery R/C in general. Can you guys verify that I just bought the right stuff for my first endeavor? Here is what I have coming:

1 Axial Wraith RTR
2 Gens ace 5300mah 2S 1P 7.4V 30C Lipo battery packs
1 Thunder G350 Power Supply
1 Thunder T610 Charger

The thing I'm unsure of right now is the battery connector. The Wraith comes with a standard (Tamiya) connector right? And I think the battery packs I ordered have the new banana 2.0 plugs. Not sure what to do there.

Also, my intention is to be able to charge in the field from my car battery. This is why I went with the non-A/C version of the Thunder charger. I hope that is correct.

Cheers.

Run a deans or traxxas connector and throw away that Tamiya connector.
IMO a Tamiya connector has no place on a RC. They cant handle high power and have been known to melt.

Back