• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Venom Creeper Safari Front Driveshaft issues

ok, thanks again guys, isnt there a way to have the front wheels spinning while the rear wheels freewheel?
if u gona use it as a scale rig u can try flipping the trans around and use it that way like a real truck and have it so the front wheels spin freely 2wd and then flip a switch and have 4wd

i dont know if you are still building it but if you are definetly just buy the ckrc upgrade kit the plastic ones will break eventually and when they do you might as well have those on standbuy so you wont have toworry about it again they really fuged up with the stock drive shafts

ckrc had em on sale when i got mine, paid $229 for it.

first get rid of the crappy set screws and get a short 2.5mm socket head screw and some loc-tite. the set screws strip before you can get em tight

Back