• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

U4RC Rigs Gallery

New lid for my yeti, now I won't look like the rest of ya..:flipoff:

It needs a roof rack and a few other small touches and it will be ready for next months race...:flipoff:

99.999% completed.. still needs some decals, just cant decide now on how to finish it off :)

WP_20150122_11_49_40_Pro__highres.jpg

WP_20150122_11_49_59_Pro__highres.jpg

and after its first run out in the dirt...

WP_20150208_14_28_42_Pro__highres.jpg

i havent raced an u4rc races yet as there are none around me but i have brought it with me to the offroad tracks.

Guys I'm thinking of building a u4rc race rig. I'm terrible at anything custom so I would need to purchase pre made parts. I'm thinking of getting a wraith kit and putting on a chassis made by someone. Who would reccomend? Thanks

Guys I'm thinking of building a u4rc race rig. I'm terrible at anything custom so I would need to purchase pre made parts. I'm thinking of getting a wraith kit and putting on a chassis made by someone. Who would reccomend? Thanks

A few people come to mind.

RC Fab Works
Mattzilla
UCFab
Mad Skinz

I know they make U4RC specific chassis.

Okay thanks and should I get a wraith or yeti?

I have both, and they race in different classes. Most 2.2 trophy rigs are based off a wraith skid, so if your goal is to go that route, buy a wraith, and built from there.

UCFab makes a Yeti cage that replaces the stock, and can be used in 2.2 trophy.

Back