• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

turatula trx4m anti traxxasss build

ferp420

who did i wanna be again
Subscribed Member
I was thinking about building a trx4m while dreaming/shopping I ran across this tiny buggy body the injora turatula anyway it's about half price compared to a traxxxaasss body so I pulled the buy button trigger it should be at the post office

Got a stock skid

And a set of cheap alloy axles with brass bits

I'll post pics as the parts come in but if nothing else it should be a interesting build I hope lol

I've got two TRX4Ms, one for each of my younger twin sons. They've been solid so far.

One of them actually likes the scale realism, and doing the work on it. The other just likes to bash it, and have me do the work / upgrades.

After seeing your post, I just ordered the Tarantula chassis for the latter son. He'll probably love the look, and it'll make his appear very different from his brother's Bronco.

I've got two TRX4Ms, one for each of my younger twin sons. They've been solid so far.

One of them actually likes the scale realism, and doing the work on it. The other just likes to bash it, and have me do the work / upgrades.

After seeing your post, I just ordered the Tarantula chassis for the latter son. He'll probably love the look, and it'll make his appear very different from his brother's Bronco.
That's pretty cool

I'm surprised I haven't seen one built yet
This is a new platform for me so it should be interesting

First I've heard of this Tarantula chassis. Looks pretty cool! Can't wait to see more of it!

It’s a nice little chassis especially for the price. Just about done with mine but I went the hard route and didn’t follow the rules. Fcx axles don’t play nice with traxxas skid geometry.
Looking forward to seeing the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a nice little chassis especially for the price. Just about done with mine but I went the hard route and didn’t follow the rules. Fcx axles don’t play nice with traxxas skid geometry.
Looking forward to seeing the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost ordered a set of those axles cause there so much cheaper

Did ya do a thread on it

I'm looking forward to following along on your build. I'm thinking of building up one of these chassis' as a fun little winter project.

so I must have ordered 3 sets of axles for this thing every set dident ship for what ever reason and it frustrated me so it went on the back burner but after seeing everyone else build there's my interest has come back

I ordered the injora trans with the purple motor and another set of axles are on there way I hope anyway I do have a set of scx24 axles I picked up for another project that found it's way to the later pile and they just look to small on this rig
the axles I ordered are wider than stock trx4m so I'm hoping it will have that og bomber look long wide and low

the axles shipped yay
and I couldn't help my self injora offered a $4 off coupon for there 1.3 swamp claws premounted on brass wheels so there on there way too
i screwed up when I ordered the transmission the one I ordered came with stock gears with those big tires and tall gears I hope the portals have enuff gear reduction to keep from cooking the motor lol
I'm starting to get the itch to build the big bomber I've had sitting around for 5 years or so now lol

the axles shipped yay
and I couldn't help my self injora offered a $4 off coupon for there 1.3 swamp claws premounted on brass wheels so there on there way too
i screwed up when I ordered the transmission the one I ordered came with stock gears with those big tires and tall gears I hope the portals have enuff gear reduction to keep from cooking the motor lol
I'm starting to get the itch to build the big bomber I've had sitting around for 5 years or so now lol

I have the 1.3 Swamp Claws on my Tarantula and that work very well, I think you'll like them. I was concerned about the foams being to stiff but that doesn't appear to be the case.

The Tarantula and mini Ripper are so cheap that they're tempting. Very cool

I have the 1.3 Swamp Claws on my Tarantula and that work very well, I think you'll like them. I was concerned about the foams being to stiff but that doesn't appear to be the case.
I didn't know they had them in the 1.3 flavor untill I saw them in your thread

The Tarantula and mini Ripper are so cheap that they're tempting. Very cool
your right I couldn't resist and I figured it would be a good way to get back in to the micro

Last edited:
That thing is cool looking, like a Bomber. What size hex driver a guy need for one those minis?

Added:

Furitek?

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back