• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

turatula trx4m anti traxxasss build

That thing is cool looking, like a Bomber. What size hex driver a guy need for one those minis?

Added:

Furitek?

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk
I used pliers to tighten the wheel nuts lol

the one thing I hate about micros is the tiny hardware

ya I was thinking furitek but that's a lot of money so I haven't bought 1 yet lol
since I have a brushed motor in it already I might see if my old losi micro esc will work

That thing is cool looking, like a Bomber. What size hex driver a guy need for one those minis?

Added:

Furitek?

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk
1.3mm hex

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Yes, I stand corrected. I was thinking scx24 for some reason. You've just listed all of them needed for micros.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

finnaly a update on this rig
got some shocks in and the driveshafts i had to use 2 rear shafts from the high lift but there on since the front axle is so far forward the shocks were to short i added longer rod ends but still to short so i made up some shock keys out of some scrap plastic i dident like the first set up so i made new ones and it looks about right now
the servo is a ds s007 21g metal gear on a custom losi servo mount i bought the injora laydown servo mount but it dident fit the servo and since i already fit the losi mount to the servo i mounted it on the axle and it seems to work ok might need to brace it off a bit cause it moves around just a little but ill fix that later lol

Back