• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

~TSS~ ARB Front Bumpers!

Curious to see some pics with the mounting brackets or showing how your mounting securely."thumbsup" nice product

I am also curious to see how the bumper is mounted.

The holes for the eye bolt lines up nicely with the holes on the lower valance of the hilux grill. Not sure if that's sturdy enough though, but it makes for a quick & easy mount.

The holes for the eye bolt lines up nicely with the holes on the lower valance of the hilux grill. Not sure if that's sturdy enough though, but it makes for a quick & easy mount.

I am going to re-enforce mine being that I have to hack it where it bolts to the fender.

Where can I find those eyebolts???

Curious to see some pics with the mounting brackets or showing how your mounting securely."thumbsup" nice product

On an MSD "UTE" chassis (what I am using for a build), the mounting holes through the fairlead just about line up with the bumper cross member mount holes. Using a longer screw and a lock nut in back provides a solid mount.

Pic

c6e4dff7-c6a4-16a1.jpg

I asked in a PM about these, no go in the near future unfortunatly:cry:

Keep bumping this thread and put names on a list and he might make them sooner8)

I'm down for 3"thumbsup"

Back