• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX4 Defender Body

PeezieCP

Hello All,

I was thinking about running a secondary body for my TRX4 Defender. I was look at getting the Proline Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon PRO3502-00. The reason for the second body is to preserve the original Sand colour body I have. I have the whole Lighting kit and everything on it. It’s taken a beating the first week of ownership. I also wanted a lighter body. I know I could just get the defender body again and not put any of the plastic fenders and body cage on it.

What I need help with is the Jeep Proline body says it replaces the Defender and Tactical unit TRX4. Will I have to adjust body posts mount to swap the bodies back and forth? I wanted a no fuss swap and not have to adjust the body mount post. I know the chances are slim but I wanted to ask.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll likely have to adjust the body posts up or down, but it’s very easy. Traxxas sells long and short posts appropriate for which of their bodies you want to run. You can trim them, if necessary, to suit your new body. When the new body is still clear, find where you want the posts to go, and proceed from there.

Yes, it's 4 screws to move the body posts, they don't move much IIRC. Rear bumper works fine, though you might need to swap the front bumper back and forth with something a bit more narrow. Just 2 screws.

Back