• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRUGYOTA!! Yes another F@*! Hilux Truggy :-D

20160416_195423.jpg

1st true test run tomorrow.

How was the wraith interior to install?
And all fits good with the electronic under the interior and looks like it supposed to be there?

Chevotafun the wraith interior was bad to fit. Had to do a little styrene work but that's it. It's d tight fit for the electronics but worth it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can you post a pic of how you mounted the front shocks. I'm wanting to start a truggy build but not sure how to mount the shocks. Thanks.

There just reversed aluminum strc towers so I could mount the GCM motor mount.

Can you post a pic of how you mounted the front shocks. I'm wanting to start a truggy build but not sure how to mount the shocks. Thanks.
His front chassis is a stock SCX frame, cut in the rear for the tube work to weld to.

Sent from my XT1575

Yes from an scx10. I have the unlimited rubicon now. Wanting to try and convert to a truggy. I love the look of them. Your build turned out great btw!

Ty Kyle. Are you going yo do a 3s interior? I'm using the GCM motor mount, tcase and dual servo mount.

Not sure yet, I have a f350 body ordered. Going to mess around and see what kinda tube work I come up with. What is the best to use for brazing silver solder or a brazing rod?

I like silver braze myself. My truggy is all TIG welded.

Back