• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trucks of Freedom 2024

They did a couple drops last night. First drop was on the livestream and sold out in 4 minutes. Looks like they've been sending out some boxes with 2 kits in them. The purple Riots and light blue Riots look awesome.
Forgive the silly question, but where should we be looking to see when these drops are happening? What channel/live stream are they using?

I love this hobby but I am often blown away but how much guys will shell-out for things in order to have something 'rare'. Is this a California thing where guys are eyein' up each other's rigs?

Forgive the silly question, but where should we be looking to see when these drops are happening? What channel/live stream are they using?
Yesterday the drop came after the youtubeVanquish livestream, I believe. I get the impression they aren't consistent and a guy would need to keep going back to the social media pages to keep up on these things. I would guess instagram and Face Crook hold the answers to your question. Good luck!

Vanquish has a livestream every Tuesday at 5pm Central time. They have released batches during/after the stream the past 2 Tuesdays. Beyond that, I think you just have to follow Harley Designs on Instagram or Facebook to find out. Or maybe you can get lucky at a random time.

Yesterday the drop came after the youtubeVanquish livestream, I believe. I get the impression they aren't consistent and a guy would need to keep going back to the social media pages to keep up on these things. I would guess instagram and Face Crook hold the answers to your question. Good luck!

Thank you, I was afraid it would be something like this. Who the hell has time to sit on social media all day?

Vanquish has a livestream every Tuesday at 5pm Central time. They have released batches during/after the stream the past 2 Tuesdays. Beyond that, I think you just have to follow Harley Designs on Instagram or Facebook to find out. Or maybe you can get lucky at a random time.
Thank you, is the Vanquish live-stream on Youtube or some other platform?

.....Disregard I found their youtube channel with the live streams. Thank you for the info about Tuesdays!

Last edited:
Thank you, I was afraid it would be something like this. Who the hell has time to sit on social media all day?
I can say i neither have the time or inclination to do it.
I did splash out at the last TOF, but was fortunate to have a local hobby store that collected a bunch of preorders and then took care of the ordering. Made it simple for me.

The small batch at a time thing is annoying. Last year I am pretty sure RPP Hobby and/or Amain had some. Haven't seen them post any yet this round though.

Let us know what you got.

I managed to get some good deals from people parting their TOF out but didnt bother buying one this time. Got a set of tools, 2 packs of machined rod ends, and a set of underdrive gears for about $100 and a set of the front heavy brass for $75.

I'm hoping someone happens to part with a set of F10 straight axles ... found myself a vs4-10 chassis/vfd twin that's needing some axles ... fingers crossed lol

Let us know what you got.

I managed to get some good deals from people parting their TOF out but didnt bother buying one this time. Got a set of tools, 2 packs of machined rod ends, and a set of underdrive gears for about $100 and a set of the front heavy brass for $75.
Will do! Am going to try and wait a few weeks until opening up the box to see what I got. Dang that's a score on those parts. I haven't seen much for sale.

Just opened my TOF and dang was stoked on what I got. An optic and a bunch of parts/tools.
NQLCvCN.jpeg

And idk what's going on with my pics or how to flip them...
9zFwXhA.jpeg

Parts are incision driveshafts, 2 sets of underdrive gears, 2 lockers, dig unit, alu motor plate, optic grille, tool set and grease.

Just opened my TOF and dang was stoked on what I got. An optic and a bunch of parts/tools.

Parts are incision driveshafts, 2 sets of underdrive gears, 2 lockers, dig unit, alu motor plate, optic grille, tool set and grease.
Congrats! The H10 looks awesome and gets more appealing to me all the time.

You should be able to rotate your photos on your phone before uploading.

Nice box you got there .... How did you manage to keep the box unopened :eek: ... that is either some discipline or just not enough time ... :ROFLMAO: ... I played my part on TOF and got a similar box... H10 is certainly a mean truck, probably the second most capable on my fleet right now box stock.

NQLCvCN.jpeg

9zFwXhA.jpeg

Top Shelf score! I can see why you are stoked. You got the killer upgrades for what is already a fun rig. Bon Appétit!

Back