• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tribute to my Dad's 79 F100 featuring Banzai

YUP!
WEEEEEEE!!!
I will give you a bit to sift through all that...
And yes thats a big box for some little bits.
More on that later. Haha I'm such a tease!!!

16hs22q.jpg

BINGO!
my sons truck needed stuff. Well technically there is 3 trucks getting things from this box, soooo... ;)

How is this for anticlimactic?!

Traxxas Bronco bumper!
2zia5nn.jpg

I can beat the crap out of it and replace it for a measly ten bux!
And! Traxxas Bronco mirrors!
Gotta shave the mounting pegs to be square to fit the openings on the body but its 5 minutes of easy whittling...

34hgw44.jpg

Last edited:
;)

Nothing insane but I have wanted this for the "spare rig" for quite some time.

Might start a thread for it in the 1.55 section.

;)

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="3561440" data-share-method="host" data-width="50%" data-aspect-ratio="2.2636363636363637"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/the-git-whats-in-the-box-gun-angry-gif-3561440">What's In The Box GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/thegit-gifs">Thegit GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

But.. Sumo wrestlers dont use weapons

You're going from one extreme to the other with that wheelbase.

Paint looks great BTW

its not for THIS truck... (thanks for the compliments on the paint, btw)
you literally said exactly what it is, too :lmao:"thumbsup"
haven't been meaning to drag it out this long but i haven't had time to get it prepped for a proper reveal, also like i said its not even for this truck so i should start a new thread for it.

but i gotta admit messing with you all is a little entertaining. i am a little surprised 2mtech hasn't reached through the monitor to strangle me yet hahaha

Last edited:
its not for THIS truck... (thanks for the compliments on the paint, btw)
you literally said exactly what it is, too :lmao:"thumbsup"

I know it cant be fur the Ferd, I'm onto what it is I just didn't want to spill the beans and wanted to play along as well though my hint basically gives it away.

I'll be bringing my small tire truck to Proline BTF so we can run together at the same pace hopefully "thumbsup"

ironically this is for the small rig with BIG(er) tires haha

i'll try to get pics up today but no promise.

Where did you find the 3d printed Ford body and who printed it for you, I ask cause found this website Scale3drc.com they have 4 or 5 different Ford pickups like the one in the picture that has a 285mm to

290mm wheel base, all of the Ford truck bodies have different wheel bases, they don't print the bodies, they only sell the STL files, and a lot of them are $10, so you can have it printed

I talked to the guy on their Facebook page and he sent me the STL files for their Dodge D37 with a 11.3'' wheelbase for Free and want to print one for my GCN 4 Ten Chassis with RC4WD Toyota axles and Tamiya

leaf springs, but have not looked into getting the Dodge body printed yet, can I ask how much is was too have the body printed

Attachments

• Front-PerspectiveQL4K1KFA.jpg
    Front-PerspectiveQL4K1KFA.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Front-PerspectiveYWN5139A.jpg
    Front-PerspectiveYWN5139A.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Back