• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trail Honcho kit motor / esc combo

I am several thousand miles from home, but I know I bought a Turnigy. It was on sale super cheap.

Drunk

chargers arent good from them, but their batteries are!

You wrong about that one. Ive been using the turnigy accucell-6 with turnigy lipos, nimh, etc etc and its the best charger Ive ever owned and its only $37. I wont buy another charger

Im happy 4 u bud! i guess they bumped up their quality!

Its not just me. Do a google search on the accucell - 6 and you will find hundreds if not thousands of people happy with them

You might also find some posts about how those hong kong companies make stuff for Orion and other big name brands out there

Its not just me. Do a google search on the accucell - 6 and you will find hundreds if not thousands of people happy with them

You might also find some posts about how those hong kong companies make stuff for Orion and other big name brands out there

i believe u... but about a year or 2 ago i use 2 work for helihobby and we ordered some n they were shit. Can they be different quality or updated now? yes n thats what probably happened.

i believe u... but about a year or 2 ago i use 2 work for helihobby and we ordered some n they were shit. Can they be different quality or updated now? yes n thats what probably happened.

I ordered my accucell 6 charger when it first came out and its been great. You must not have tried the turnigy chargers....

NO!!!!
They suck and everyone needs to buy $100+ chargers so they keep the accucell-6 at $37 for those of us that like to buy cheap chargers that don't burn up and do everything there made to do.. I mean why spend $37 on a charger that will last you years and take care of your batts and then some when you can spend $100+ on another that does the same thing.. Just seems silly to me not to waste that extra $63 on one that has a known name..

NO!!!!
They suck and everyone needs to buy $100+ chargers so they keep the accucell-6 at $37 for those of us that like to buy cheap chargers that don't burn up and do everything there made to do.. I mean why spend $37 on a charger that will last you years and take care of your batts and then some when you can spend $100+ on another that does the same thing.. Just seems silly to me not to waste that extra $63 on one that has a known name..

Cool stickers are expensive my friend 8)

Hello everyone,
New to the RC crawler thing. And RC's in general really. So this may be a newbie question.

What about pinion teeth count?

I have an SCX10 that I installed a castle ESC (axial ESC v2) and a 27T motor. Just swapped out the 20 tooth pinion with a 14 tooth one and it did slow it's over all speed down and well as give better throtal control at low speeds.

Anyone got any input on a 37T motor with a 20 tooth pinion. I see all kinds of folks giving advice on motor / ESC combo's but waht about pinion teeth being used?

I have a 55T motor I was thinking about installing but after swapping the pinion believe the 55T may be a little too slow. So after reading through this posting was thinking a 35T motor with a 20 tooth pinion may be a better setup. Thoughts?

Back