• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/scale-accessories/373313-winch-torque-too-much.html

Here is where I got the idea for the tranny winch"thumbsup" This guy dead lifts his 8lb rig with a losi mini crawler tranny:shock:

Been there done that :ror: but i did it with a ht 645 servo slow but steady
winch'n video by Free2bmenotyou - Photobucket
I got the Scud working after a few days of tinkering around and i changed the txrx i was using(tinkin they were NFG) and hooked up a winch and added a bit of alum to change the angle of the launch rod and BOOYA :twisted:
20120423_204551.mp4 video by Free2bmenotyou - Photobucket
I still have to add a block to stop the rod straight but other than that its pretty much done,So now im makin rockets and adding some details on the Scud
10...9...8... ooooo its so buckin close :mrgreen:
Thanks for the help and ideas that got me this far "thumbsup"

this will be awsome..and the weather is actually starting to get nice"thumbsup" good to see you got the launcher to function with the rocket on8)

this will be awsome..and the weather is actually starting to get nice"thumbsup" good to see you got the launcher to function with the rocket on8)

You got that right.Im trying to get a vid together from yesterday but 3 cams = 3 different formats=3 times the bull shit but ill get it up later today :twisted:

I have been working on a similar build and since I have been following yours (and getting motivation to get mine done) I figure I would share a pic. It's a K2-6 chassis running CR-01 axles, aluminum MAN cab body. Still a LONG way to go though:mrgreen:

68e63736.jpg

That pig body is the shit!"thumbsup"

This is my first 6x6 build, I've wanted to build on for years though. Never even driven one, hoping to get mine going this weekend for a test run though. Have you ever done a 6x6 where the front and rear axle both had steering? I'm thinking about trying it out.

Back