• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

--- The Crawler Innovations XR-10 Build --

I've been waiting for someone to do that. I'd like to see these reduced and narrowed up slightly and put on a Rover sidewall...I just can't spend the coin to buy them and try it out.

Maybe Ottsix would be interested in seeing how they work in a slightly different size???

I'm your huckleberry. :mrgreen:

I've been waiting for someone to do that. I'd like to see these reduced and narrowed up slightly and put on a Rover sidewall...I just can't spend the coin to buy them and try it out.

Maybe Ottsix would be interested in seeing how they work in a slightly different size???

The over all design and construction of the voodoo tire is great and I would prefer to make a cut n shut using just it.

The Rover sidewall is a good idea though. The bigger problem I see is acquiring rovers. Now that Hobbico bought the distribution rights to HPI & HB, I am no longer a HB dealer and finding HB tires has been impossible. I definitely don't want to make a cut n shut using HB tires at the moment. If you are reading this, consider it your heads up to stock pile some HB tires if you like them. If they make more, the price is going up.

I'm your huckleberry. :mrgreen:

Are you offering up some tires to be cut up? I'll do it.

Good points Eddie. Ive got Rover sidewalls sitting here though. I know what you mean though and again...those of you that really like the Rovers might want to consider buying what you can while you can.

Maybe Ottsix would be interested in seeing how they work in a slightly different size...Id love to give it a try also???

That's the ticket. I'm going that route. To the butcher block we go...
J

BSI for the win! Nice work Eddie...the thin stuff fights me every time I try to use it :x

239351d1369096734-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369096735.001687.jpg

Now I can switch between rovers or voodoo pins depending on terrain since they are both the same height. :)

Damn! "thumbsup":twisted:

Thank you for all the positive feedback. I'm glad that others can appreciate the time and effort to make these.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369106631.129557.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369106691.468937.jpg

4 pounds 9 ounces RTR

I'm so excited to test and film with these. Unfortunately we are forecast to have bad weather tomorrow so it doesn't look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back