• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

Paid and looking forward to the GOOD times, team High Pines wouldn't miss it. Thanks D-Lux for putting this on as well as ALL other sponsers, etc."thumbsup"

First post updated with a list of drivers.

Looks like just 18 tickets left!! If you want in, the time is now.

I just hope George is cool with 2nd. I already have 1st pretty much wrapped up.

I cant wait to put one of their sick trophies next to my PCC trophy AND Nats trophy :shock:

Big thanks to CowRC for stepping up and help sponsor the event!

cow-reg-logo-Transparent.png

Another big thanks to CreeperBob for stepping up and sponsoring the event!

CBRBLogo.jpg

Haha I love you parts but be happy with top 20 there are 15 BYB's coming haha I can't wait see you there.

Haha I love you parts but be happy with top 20 there are 15 BYB's coming haha I can't wait see you there.

Top 20! Maybe you didnt read above. I am planning on winning nats this year! :lmao:

So If I am down for judging do I need to sign up still?

Yeah. Sign up. We already have enough judges but if we end up needing your help, I will get you taken care of. Also, the money not only covers comp costs but a T shirt is in there also "thumbsup"

Last edited:
I just hope George is cool with 2nd. I already have 1st pretty much wrapped up.

I cant wait to put one of their sick trophies next to my PCC trophy AND Nats trophy :shock:

Wrapped up? No man, you still have to go threw the same gates as everyone else."thumbsup"

I hope you were drunk when you typed this:ror:

Back