• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

Only a couple hours away in Vegas. If I can find a comp rig after NWSC I will come out and play. Lol

Sounds like a fun comp. 7 courses :shock: I will have to buy more batteries if I plan to come.

So plan it.....

I buy my batteries for about $4ea so I dont think there is much excuse.

See ya there :ror:

Erik I hope you are saving some tickets for the out of town guys. Looks like a few might want to come from Washington State

If you sign up anytime close to the 2nd when I start selling, you should not have an issue. Its the people who sleep on this that will be crying and missing a great comp.

looks like i might be carpooling out for this one. be good to see all the nor cal guys again, not to mention coming out of "retirement", havent comped in about 2 yrs, this should be fun:ror:

It will be nice to have you out and a bunch of Nor Cal guys. It has been fun having 801's comp down in St. George and comping with those guys but it will also be fun to mix it up a bit this year and have new faces to comp with.

Only a couple hours away in Vegas. If I can find a comp rig after NWSC I will come out and play. Lol

See you out there "thumbsup"

Big thanks to Krawler Koncepts for stepping up with a sponsorship!

3da37bcc.jpg

I just changed the ticket sales date from the 2nd to Tuesday September 4, 2012.

When I first planned this I didnt realize that this weekend would be a holiday and many would be out of town. I want everybody to have a fair chance at getting a ticket. Tickets will be first come, first serve off my website.

Last edited:
I have not logged on to rcc for a bit, Wow I Had no idea this was still going to happen. I am in and would like to lend a hand.
I would also like to Judge. Looks like many will be staying for the night to do the 1.9's and supers on Sun.
Due to my name being different on Rcc Some may not know who this is. D lux this is DeanO.

Thanks DeanO!

I will write you down for judging 1.9/super and also a back up for 2.2. I think we have all the 2.2 covered but you never know. Thanks for the support.

Im in, havnt drove the switch in a while, my newborn dosnt want me to crawl right now,,, lol, see you guys there...:mrgreen:

Bring your "A" game:ror:

Looking forward to seeing everybody's faces when the see the ridiculous traction this place can have. :twisted:

In there like swimwear.
Nice! Cant wait!

I went back out to Wendover to do some driving this past weekend. The best news is that I finally found some good food! Good Mexican, $6ish a meal and it was more than my healthy appetite could handle.

I think that about covers all the bases....

Give me a couple of hours. I am trying to put it on my website now and I am also getting caught up from the long weekend.

Tickets are up! First come, first serve!

Please put your RCC name in the paypal notes or just PM me on here if that does not work out.

Go to:
dluxfab.com/products and it will be there on the main page.

I will start a post with the list of competitors later on.

Damn, I have no idea how some of you are so quick! I already had 2 orders before I even posted the above!

Back